MUSIC MONDAYS: BANKS | LOVE HER


This is one of my favorite artists. I love BANKS, almost, as much as David Bowie. If you don't like obnoxious, pop break-up songs and you want something really depressing/someone who understands you, BANKS is here! Her music is moody, dark, beautiful, and majestic. Think a unicorn gone dark. There's so much emotion in her songs and you connect with her, even if you never went through the same thing. She pours so much emotion into her music and you feel it! I cannot wait for her new album! I'm dying for it. You can say it's a Waiting Game
Songs I recommend (basically the whole album):
Goddess
Brain
This is What It Feels Like
You Should Know Where I'm Coming From
Fuck Em Only We Know
Drowning
Beggin For Thread
Change
Someone New (such a beautiful song)
Warm Water
Under the Table
And I Drove You Crazy

1 comment:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for new music to listen to, so thanks so much for this post, Vivien! I'm not too familiar with Banks, but I'll definitely check out some of these songs you recommend. :-)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!