THE GREATEST NEWS EVER

A post shared by Vivien (@vivienc55) on
Everyone knows that Stolen by Lucy Christopher is my favorite book of all time; it's the book that got me into reading. I tell everyone about it, and it's on my "About Me" section. I have two copies of it, I need to get them signed at some point, and I reread it at least once a year, every year. I remember answering a prompt about what book I'm excited to be released; I said the sequel to Stolen, which I read the author mention in a comment on her blog: that is some next level stalking. 

On the glorious day of Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at 9:56 P.M., Lucy Christopher shared this photo on her author page. I died. I was gagged. I was shooked. My wig was snatched. My edges: gone. I am so ready, and I need to reread the book now-bye Mrs. Dalloway

MINOR spoilers and discussions of what I want to see in the sequel. 


I hope the Ty and Gem reunite, which might be a hopeless fantasy because he did kidnap her after all. Although I'm very excited, I also have reservations. What if I don't love it as much as the first? What's it going to even be about? Is it going to be the results of the court proceedings? Will Ty even be there? Is it about Gemma trying to reassimilate into London society after being "the girl that was kidnapped?" I haven't been this flustered/off the wall about a post since I started this blog. I'm excited to see Lucy Christopher's growth as a writer; I love the book, but some sentences were awkward. Can't wait to read the story. Can't wait to see my babies again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (Ugh, my laptop made me manually press all those Hs.) Um, ARC, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!