Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Hype Books I Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, there is a a new category and you fill it in-I'm not good with words, so don't judge. I can't think of any books at the top of my head, so I'll just go look at some booktube channels.

*1. Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts
*2. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
*3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
4. To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
*6. Legend by Marie Lu
*7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
8. The Selection by Keira Cass
*9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

* for books I will/may read


Thanks for Reading!

3 comments:

  1. We Were Liars is fantastic, but very annoying? The ending is pretty frustrating. I would still recommend it though.
    I really didn't like Cinder and thought is was REALLY predictable, but everyone else likes it so what do I know....
    Have fun with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good books on here! We Were Liars and Anna and the French Kiss are two of my favorites. I also enjoyed Cinder and I'll Give You the Sun, as well as Legend.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed An Ember in the Ashes and the Legend series. Anna and the French Kiss surprised me in that I actually liked it but I haven't bothered with the sequels.

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!