MARK YE CALENDARS

Earth's End by Elise Kova is coming out February 11th!
There is no such thing as too many Harry Potter gifs.

I read the first book in the series, Air Awakens, and loved it.
The story is so fun and the characters are great. It's an amazing story! So: go to your book store/online, get it, and fangirl about it with me. I'm serious, if you have some feels and want to talk about it, feel free to email me and I'll cry or laugh with you.
I haven't gotten the next book, Fire Falling, so hold off fangirling about it with me. (my B&N just had to close *cries* so I can't have Fire Falling *cries more*
So be cool and read this series.
Ship Vhaldrick.
Meet the royal family.
Be swept away by magic
Look at my baes!

3 comments:

  1. YOU. HAVE. TO. READ. FIRE. FALLING. LIKE RIGHT NOW REALLY! IT'S AMAZING!!!!

    - Erika @ The Nocturnal Fey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. But I'm on a book buying ban (thanks parents)

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!