Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week, a blog is featured and there's a question you have to answer. You answer it, follow the featured, and leave your name on the linky list at the end of the hosts'/participants post. Follow for follow basically.
This week's features are: Milky Way of Books and Laura's Bunny Tales

This week's question: What is the first book you remember reading?
     I remember reading If You Give A Mouse A Cookie and Green Eggs and Ham. I'm not exactly sure which was read first. Actually, my childhood is all a blur to be honest. I was a really weird child-I still am-because I used to fall down a flight of stairs for attention....
     Anyway... the book that really started my love for reading is probably The BFG. I read it in the 3rd grade and fell in love with Roald Dahl.
Follow in any way you can and thanks for reading/following!

4 comments:

  1. I loved If You Give A Mouse a Cookie! I'm a new bloglovin & GFC follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Jen's books too! I can't wait for "The Power" and the next book from her New Orleans series!

    Followed on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Green Eggs and Ham was one of my favorites!! New follower via Bloglovin!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remembered reading the BFG when I was little! I really enjoyed that book! Following you through Bloglovin and GFC!

    Here's my Feature Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete