Feature & Follow

F&F is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.

This week features: The Boundless Booklist & Hazy Reads

This week's question:
Is there a book that you were required to read in school that you actually loved?
     I actually really like TKAM (To Kill a Mockingbird) and The Pigman. Most of my friends didn't like TKAM and I am shocked. It was a great book. But the first 20 pages or so were such a snooze fest.

5 comments:

  1. I loved to kill a mockingbird! New twitter follower.

    My FF : http://girlandherbible.blogspot.com/2015/06/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-june-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read 'The Pigman' as a teen but not because of school. I think I found it at my library.

    Old follower on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved To Kill a Mockingbird too! One of the few assigned to us that I really enjoyed.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-follow-friday-required-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've never read The Pigman but always heard great things about it. It does seem odd to think that people don't like TKAM.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete