Feature & Follow

F&F is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.

This week features: The Readdicts

IF YOU WERE TO GET A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT SAY OR WHAT WOULD THE GRAPHIC BE? OR IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, SHARE A PICTURE AND ITS MEANING. 
-SUGGESTED BY SECOND RUN REVIEWS.

I recently got a hold of henna. Vivien with henna is not a good mix BTW! With the henna, I drew the angelic rune on my wrist. I thought it looked kinda cool even though I don't really like TMI. I definitely want a tattoo of my favorite books-Stolen: a Letter to my Captor and Alice in Wonderland. Maybe the queen of hearts reading Stolen?!

8 comments:

  1. An Alice in Wonderland tat would be awesome! There are so many possibilities! I'd love to try the henna thing, but I know I wouldn't be too good at it either!

    Old Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be one epic tattoo my friend! Painful but epic. I love henna too. It's great for those who can't fully commit to tattoos. But even besides that the history and culture of henna is very intriguing and amazing in its self.

    New Follower via Bloglovin :)

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Alice in wonderland tattoo sounds wonderful! Esp of the Queen reading stolen!

    HHenna is wonderful isnt it? The henna artists we get for Indian weddings are amazing -- they just know all these unique patterns and can draw them.

    Followed back on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so need to read Stolen! Thanks for stopping by our blog :)
    new GFC follower

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I think of it I would love a tattoo that says 'We're all mad here'!

    New Bloglovin' follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henna seems like a really amazing thing. I always see really great henna designs. An Alice in Wonderland themed tattoo would be lovely!

    Thanks for visiting! I followed via Bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen a lot of Alice themed tattoos, and all of them have turned out super nice. I definitely like your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the alice tattoos I've seen on bookish sites and around the web. I wish I were a bigger fan so that I could also get something equally cool, but I'm just not so it doesn't fit me as person.
    I like henna tattoos.. it's so cool what you can do with henna!
    Thanks for stopping by. im following you!

    ReplyDelete