So...This is My Life....

          Since it's Spring Break and I don't have anything to do other than read or do homework, I walk around my house aimlessly. I literally opened my fridge and just stared at the same thing more than 20 times. I went back into my room and rolled around my bed for and our or so multiple times. But, I'm most proud of this. I wrote 2KB worth of a book!

          Thank you Google for such wonderful gifs! I'm proud of my sudden need to write. It was fun. I might go back to some of my old stuff and edit/tweak/add-on some stuff.
          Back to the topic of my fridge:
If you're hungry and you know it, raid your fridge
If you're hungry and you know it, raid your fridge
If you're hungry and you know it, then your stomach will surely tell ya
If you're hungry and you know it, raid your fridge

That my friends, is what happens when I get bored... songs become parodies. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh great, now I have that song stuck in my head... (The new version......)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY! But, you have to admit, it's pretty funny!

      Delete
    2. It is, but at the same time, it has been stuck in my head for days!!

      Delete
    3. Haha. It's fine... I have about 96 million other songs stuck in my head, so it doesn't really make too much of a difference. Though they sound REALLY weird all together.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha!! Sigghhhhhh, I miss Spring Break. Now the only vacations I get are when I take a vacation from work. I hate growing up! Enjoy your break!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete