Feature & Follow


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Just write your post and enter your link into the linky tools (on bottom). People will say hi and follow, be sure to follow back. Also, be sure to include the F&F button thingy.


This week we're featuring: Mountain Rhinestones & Book Yabber

How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning for you?

          So, I was trying to start up my blog late at night. I was exploring all types of domains and templates. But, I didn't know what to call this blog. So, I texted my friends Audrey and Micaela back and forth. There were a bunch of suggestions. We disagreed a lot and came up the weirdest corniest titles. But, I decided to mix my two favorite things together. Reading and Alice in Wonderland.
          Unfortunately, that blog url was taken. So, Pagesofwonderland became my url...


If you like this post, be sure to follow me. I prefer GFC and Bloglovin'


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

6 comments:

  1. I like your URL; it's cute! New follower via Bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Love with your URL, so so cute!
    New Follower via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/04/feature-follow-10-my-blog-name-story.html

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog name! Please check out my FF: http://pipersbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/follow-feature-3.html
    New Follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really great name. I just picture sitting around in wonderland, surrounded by piles of books, and having a great time. :)

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love your blog name! and I created my blog under the same circumstances at night, exploring stuff, texting my friend and coming up with titles. AND my Youtube channel, where I have only posted one video yet, Anyway so its name is Lost in the Wonderland! Nice coincidence I guess. New bloglovin' and GFC follower.
    here is MY FF

    ReplyDelete