Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Most Anticipated Release is:
THE SEQUEL TO 
Stolen: A Letter to my Captor
by: Lucy Christopher
I remember the good ole' days when my copy looked like that. Then, I read it a couple hundred times. Now, it looks like it got ran over by a truck. 
          Stolen is one of my all time favorites. For some reason, all my WoW as of now showcases a book with a creepy stalker...WONDERFUL!
          I found out that there was going to be a sequel after stalking perusing the comments on the author's website or blog, I don't remember which, but I do remember reading comments. I found out and SCREAMED! I was SO FUCKING HAPPY! Lucy is still writing/planning the book, but she says that there will/might be a second book. There is no expected release date as of yet. But, I am still excited for it. TY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't know about this! I'm freaking out right now! I can't wait, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! But, you might have to check. I'm not entirely sure. After all, I was reading the post at 2 in the morning...*shrugs*

      Delete