Liebster Award

Thank you Mariosa of http://mariosad.blogspot.com/ for nominating me. Instead of nominating certain people (I already nominated a lot of people for another award, I'll just nominate anyone/everyone that wants to do this.) You will be answering 10 questions of my choice. MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I Was Asked:

1. What's your favorite show?
          I'm loving How To Get Away With Murder, Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother (it's so sad that it ended), King of the Nerds, Project Runway, and Child Genius.
2. Why did you start your blog?
          I was in a pretty lonely slump. I was in a different class, no one really talks to me/I don't like the kids in my class, and no one really connected with me. My friend Daphne has a blog and inspired me. After this blog, I was able to connect with a lot of people all over the world. I became weirder and even more confident than I was before. With this blog, I allowed my freak-flag to go free in the real world. I had book talks with me friends and etc.
3. Are you a sweet or chocolate person?
          What? Are you trying to ask if I like candy or chocolate? If you are, CHOCOLATE ALL THE FRIGGIN' WAY!!!!! 
4. Favorite quote?
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly"     
-Morticia Addams
"Make-up can only make you pretty on the outside. It doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."
-Audrey Hepburn
5. What is your dream job?
          I still don't know what I'm going to do in life. I want to be an actress sometimes, so I can entertain people, meet other famous people, go to fashion shows, wear awesome stuff, and be famous. But, my acting is okay.
          I would love to be a lawyer or psychologist, maybe even a forensic anthropologist. But, the years you have to study are a pain. It will also make a very big dent in any bank account.
          I would love to be a writer, publisher, business person, or some sort of entrepreneur.
          As you can see, I'm really weird and have ABSOLUTELY NO direction. 
6. Where do you see in five years time?
          Graduating High School, looking for a job/jobs, looking for love, friendships that last forever, the meaning of life, and a way to burn fat fast without doing anything (NO PILLS!)
7. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
          Coffee, Chocolate, Green Tea, and Oreos Cookies n' Creme.
8. What country would you love to live in?
          PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Celebrity crush?
          Female: Angelina Jolie, Candice Swanpoel, Cara Delevingne, Victoria Beckham, etc.
          Male: Nick Bateman XD (Can't think of anymore after a pic of Nick...)
10. What languages do you speak?
          I speak English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin), and Spanish. I tried learning French, German, Portuguese, and Italian. I know a few words in those languages.

My Questions to YOU

1. What is your favorite color?
2. Biggest dream?
3. Favorite celebrity?
4. Favorite book?
5. Favorite movie?
6. Do you love Leonardo DiCaprio? Don't you think he deserves an Oscar? Where is his Oscar? Like, Seriously!
7. Where is your favorite place (to read/to be?)
8. If your house is burning, what would you save?
9. If you had a million bucks, what would you do with it? (Other than buy a house or car, it's already given to you.) Damn, that guy was generous!
10.  Who is the most inspirational person in your life? (You can't say your parents.)

1 comment: