Weird Book Stuff

I was book procrastinating- taking random online quizzes- and I came across this...

I died of laughter after that. It totally made my week. For the people that don't know who the girl is, she's Honey Boo Boo. She's a southern "pageant queen." She has a really thick accent and head, along with her family. She's really weird, but entertaining. (Her family eats melted butter with ketchup...)
Anyway, continuing with the theme of "Random Stuff I Found on the Internet." I found this post on Facebook about a Stylish Star Wars wedding and I immediately thought of Simon and Izzy from The Mortal Instruments. You can check the post here.
Plus, I think Jace/extremely rare Golden Tiger would be there. (Yes I know he was compared to a lion. Please accept my apologies for that mistake with this meme.)

2 comments:

  1. Melted butter with ketchup.... I can't un-know about its existence. *instant nausea*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was really grossed out! The whole family loves it! Honey Boo Boo also has this special energy drink call "Go-Go Juice", or something, it's a mixture of red bull, monster etc.

      Delete