Miscellaneous

I've been blogging for a few months, but some people have more pageviews than I do in a shorter amount of time. I realized that, my blog/blogging kinda sucks. I have so many thoughts in my head on things I want to include, but I can't translate that into writing. I planned what I was going to say in this post, but it went poof. I strayed away from what I planned for this blog. I always thought that my blog will come across some super famous person who will make this blog big. I thought this blog would be life-changing. As corny as that sounds. I expect too much. I was only going to post book related things, but I have so much going on. I include random music, references, etc. My reviews and writing isn't as funny as it used to. I take everything so seriously, trying to get people to like and see my blog. I compare it to other blogs, that are GORGEOUS and have deep thoughts. I feel bad about my blog, which is kinda weird. I feel like no one really cares for what I do. But, that's just me being the negative person that I am. I turn everything negative. I really don't know what I wanted to achieve with this post. I'm not looking for pity or attention, if you're thinking that. Thanks for reading and I might not blog as often because I have to projects to do that will determine if I graduate.

3 comments:

  1. I think the entire point of blogging is to find people that you can relate to. The majority of bloggers are people that can't find someone in there real life to talk to about whatever, books, fashion, poetry, etc. You shouldn't feel bad that your blog doesn't have tons and tons of page views or a million followers. It's not nessessary. Having a few people follow you, that make comments on your posts and agree with what you say, is better than not being able to talk to anyone not online. Even if you don't ever get thousands of followers, it doesn't matter, at least you can make some friends that like the same things. People that you could talk to that you know might judge you, but you don't care because you don't even know where they are in the world. I hope this helps, and trust me I having the same thoughts and I've only been on here since December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Vivien! I really like your blog!! You always make me laugh! Don't stop, ok! Maybe to increase your page views and followers, you can join some of the weekly memes that bloggers participate in. For example, I participate in Feature and Follow by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. I've only been blogging since Jan 8th of this year and I have 3000 page views. I have about 480 followers through GFC, G+, Bloglovin, Goodreads, & Twitter and I attribute it all to participating in Feature and Follow every week. You can do it!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a liebster award because your blog is so honest and cool check out your questions onhttp://mariosad.blogspot.ie/2015/02/my-liebster-award.html or the first post on my page

    ReplyDelete