I'm Still Sick...

UGH... *Inserts Walking Dead zombie noises* My nose is so congested. I think I lost my ability to hear in my left ear!
I just realized how much I hate editing writing. It caused my headache to come back. I didn't even start Throne of Glass I'm still trying to finish Dorothy Must Die. More like Vivien Must Die, So We Put Her in Pain with a Cold.

Seriously, my reading speed has gone down like 50%, along with my IQ points. Which dropped from 100-something, I think... to like 5. I have so many books to read! I haven't gone to Barnes & Noble in like a month, 25 days, 19 hours and 37 seconds. Ugh.... At least I got some good music on my playlist. Regents are coming up, State Tests, SHSAT results, and Valentines Day

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon! Lol, and I'm sure you don't have an IQ of 5 right now! Lol!! Very funny, though! (: Also, I notice you're currently reading Throne of Glass! I'm soo excited to read this series soon! I'm reading Poison Study from the Study series right now and it's amazing! I plan on reading the Throne of Glass series next!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard so many good things for Throne of Glass.

      Delete
  2. Lol, get well soon! xD
    I DNF Dorothy Must Die. I feel sorry for you since you have a cold to handle on top of trying to read Dorothy Must Die. But don't let me deter you. Dorothy Must Die might work for you even if it doesn't for me. :)
    Good luck in reading Dorothy Must Die and good luck in your cold too! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The writing isn't very interesting, but the plot is!

      Delete