Book Habits (WARNING: REALLY WEIRD!)

Everybody that knows me, knows that I do some weird stuff with my books. Like...
•rubbing the spine against my cheek.
•petting the book as if it's a cat, like Jopling in The Grand Budapest Hotel.
•calling it weird nicknames  (my son, my fish, my baby, my mushroom) Maybe not that last one...

•cradling it in my arms & rocking it back and forth.
•running in circles in a field with arms extended in slow motion. 
•I got really scared that I would lose a book, so I labeled my book with my name inside the cover. (On a piece of paper)
*Sings: Hey girl, where you going? Hey girl, what you doing? Who's that girl? Who's that girl? It's Jess!*

I wanna know what's the weirdest thing you did to/for a book? Did you tackle a fish for it? Maybe punch the most annoying guy you know? 

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! This post is so funny!!! (:

    I can't say I've done anything really weird to a book beside hug it and hold it to my cheek if I really liked it..? I don't know. Haha!! Awesome discussion post! (:

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I read a romance book and a particular scene would make me swoon, I pace around my room. Sometimes I go downstairs just to walk off the feels.

    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read those parts, I shut the book and fan my cheeks. Some books get INTENSE!

      Delete
  3. Haha I loved this post! It makes me so happy to know some other people do weird things as well xD Whenever I get a new book I love to smell it or stroke it as well, because it so beautiful! Especially a box set, running my hand along all those beautiful spines make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete